Young Plumbing is a household name for any and all issues that come your way. We know that at the very least, plumbing issues can be annoying. But at most, these problems can damage your home, health, and peace of mind. Instead of putting that long-overdue plumbing issue at the bottom of your to-do list, let our Crown Point plumbers tackle the problem. We do the “heavy lifting”, so you don’t have to!
Whether you’re dealing with a minor issue like a leaky faucet or a major issue like a burst pipe or water heater issue, you know who to call. For over three decades, customers have trusted Young Plumbing with all their needs and continue to choose our company time and time again. Customer satisfaction is the foundation of our business, which is why our licensed and insured professionals hold high standards for ourselves. We don’t settle for less than excellence and go the extra mile to ensure your home stays free of plumbing issues for as long as possible.
“Every time they left they cleaned up their mess and made sure our house looked like it did before they arrived. John (the boss) and the other gentleman that did our sewer line in the yard were also awesome.”- Amanda
“Very professional and quick to get the job done. The only company I will call for any problems when they arise. Can't compliment them enough.”- Mary B.
“I have used Young plumbing for years and they have done a very good job.I like that they are very good at what they do.”- Paul Hagan
“Shane was great as well! I am usually doubtful about reviews but I highly recommend Young Plumbing. Give them a call and request Tom and Shane. You won't regret it!”- Julian
“Eric and Shane were professional, helpful, insightful, and fast! I would recommend the company based off of their great friendly customer service. Thank you both!”- Wards
Your plumbing system is one of the most important elements of your home. So, when you’re experiencing a problem such as a running toilet or flooding, trust our Crown Point plumbing team at Young Plumbing to fix it. Our Crown Point plumbers are available 24/7 to help with emergencies and offer same-day service.
No plumbing issue is too big or small for us to handle. Turn to us if you’re experiencing problems such as:
At Young Plumbing, you can expect more than just a one-time plumbing repair or installation. Our friendly and professional plumbing experts build lasting relationships with customers, so they have a trusted company to rely on for future plumbing issues. We are customers’ top choice because of our exceptional service and meaningful relationships with them.
New Plumbing Installations in Crown Point
Does your home need a little TLC? Our plumbers in Crown Point can revamp your outdated bathroom, kitchen, or patio with a premium, long-lasted plumbing system. We use America’s trusted brands, such as GROHE, Gerber and KOHLER® for every project because a quality plumbing system begins with industry-leading parts installed by experienced professionals like ours. Young Plumbing also offers a 2-year warranty on parts and labor for all repairs, so if an issue arises within 2 years of the date we fixed it, we’ll promptly repair the issue at little to no cost.
Signs You Need to Hire a Plumber in Crown Point
Knowing how to identify a plumbing issue is crucial, as it is important to get help from a professional as soon as possible. Take a look at the following signs it may be time to hire a plumber:
1. Strange smells or sounds coming from the pipes: If you notice strange odors coming from your sinks, bathtubs, or toilets, there may be something wrong with your plumbing system. It could be a build-up of bacteria in the waste or standing water that is causing an unpleasant smell. Additionally, if you hear gurgling sounds or loud banging noises coming from your pipes, you should contact a plumber right away to inspect the issue.
2. Water is pooling around your fixtures: When water starts pooling around your sinks, bathtubs, or toilets, it could be an indication of a leak in your plumbing system. Leaks can cause a lot of water damage and need to be taken care of as soon as possible, so calling a plumber is recommended.
3. Low water pressure: If you notice that the water coming out of your pipes has a weak stream or you have difficulty getting enough hot water when running the tap, it could mean there is an issue with your plumbing. Low water pressure can be caused by clogs in the system, or it could be something more serious. In any case, a plumber should investigate to determine what is causing the problem.
4. Your toilet keeps running: If your toilet continues to run and won’t shut off, even when you flush it multiple times, there may be a problem with the fill valve. A plumber will be able to diagnose and solve this issue quickly so that you don’t have to keep worrying about it.
5. Your fixtures are old: If your plumbing fixtures are more than 20 years old, they may need to be replaced or inspected by a professional. Plumbing fixtures can wear down over time and need to be replaced to ensure that they are up to code and working properly. A plumber in Crown Point will be able to inspect your system and recommend any necessary repairs or updates.
If you’ve noticed any of the signs above, it may mean you need to hire a plumber in Crown Point. Our professional plumbers can diagnose the issue and provide you with a solution quickly. Contact us today to schedule your plumbing inspection!
- We Have a Fully Stocked Fleet to Service You Faster
- 30 Years of Experience We Put Into Use Every Day
- We Have a 2-Year Guarantee on Parts and Labor
- We Always Do the Job Right for a Fair Price
- We Are Bonded and Insured for Your Protection
- Plumbing Emergencies Are Unexpected. Contact us 24/7