Dealing with a plumbing leak is something that no one really likes to go through. However, as many of our past customers can tell you, you’ll never need to worry once you have the professional plumbers from Young Plumbing on the job. Our team is composed of plumbers who are bonded and insured for our customers’ protection, and we are proud to offer quality plumbing services and reasonable rates.
Why Customers Turn to Young Plumbing:
- We always provide a quote before starting the job
- We are bonded and insured for your protection
- We have a fully stocked fleet to service you faster
- We are a BBB accredited business
See what our plumbing professionals can do for you. Call (219) 240-0075to schedule your service 24/7!
“Every time they left they cleaned up their mess and made sure our house looked like it did before they arrived. John (the boss) and the other gentleman that did our sewer line in the yard were also awesome.”- Amanda
“Very professional and quick to get the job done. The only company I will call for any problems when they arise. Can't compliment them enough.”- Mary B.
“I have used Young plumbing for years and they have done a very good job.I like that they are very good at what they do.”- Paul Hagan
“Shane was great as well! I am usually doubtful about reviews but I highly recommend Young Plumbing. Give them a call and request Tom and Shane. You won't regret it!”- Julian
“Eric and Shane were professional, helpful, insightful, and fast! I would recommend the company based off of their great friendly customer service. Thank you both!”- Wards
Knowing when it’s time to call a plumber to take a look at your home’s pipes isn’t always easy. False alarms can still seem like potential red flags, but telling the difference between them doesn’t necessarily require expert knowledge of how plumbing systems are supposed to function. In order to help you keep a close eye on your home’s pipes, we’ve put together some of the most common signs that can indicate you have leaky pipes.
Signs that can indicate a leaky pipe include:
- Brown spots on your walls, ceilings, or floors: One of the most telling signs that you have a leak somewhere in your plumbing system are brown spots around your home. These spots are signs of water damage and require immediate attention. Even if the visible spots are small, you never know how big the problem is at a glance.
- Bad odors in your home: If you notice a new bad smell in your home, don’t just cover it up with scented candles or air fresheners. This could be a sign that you have mold or mildew growing in the walls, which is often caused by a leaking pipe.
- A sudden spike in your water bill: Water bills typically stay about the same month over month, with some exceptions of course. If you see the cost of your bill suddenly spike and you didn’t change your typical routine, odds are there’s a pipe leaking water – and money – somewhere in your home.
- Damp or wet spots around your home: If you notice patches of water forming anywhere in your home and it can’t be connected to a spill, it’s time to call in a plumber immediately. Allowing this problem to persist, even if you clean it up with a towel, invites the risk of mold and mildew growth, as well as potential structural damage to your home.
When you work with our locally owned and operated plumbing company, you can rest assured that you have experts in your corner. Whether you have a dripping drain pipe or a leaking water heater that needs to be repaired or replaced, our team is ready to help. With more than 30 years of experience, our team is here to meet all of your unique plumbing needs. The best part? Most jobs come with a two-year parts and labor service warranty so you can be assured of the quality of our workmanship and products that we use.
- We Have a Fully Stocked Fleet to Service You Faster
- 30 Years of Experience We Put Into Use Every Day
- We Have a 2-Year Guarantee on Parts and Labor
- We Always Do the Job Right for a Fair Price
- We Are Bonded and Insured for Your Protection
- Plumbing Emergencies Are Unexpected. Contact us 24/7