Is your water heater acting up? Even the most durable brands, makes, and models can eventually wear down. If yours does, you should act quickly to get it fixed by the Valparaiso water heater repair professionals from Young Plumbing! It is our goal to correct any issue and fast so you can enjoy hot showers again.
Call (219) 240-0075 to schedule your water heater service in Valparaiso.
“Every time they left they cleaned up their mess and made sure our house looked like it did before they arrived. John (the boss) and the other gentleman that did our sewer line in the yard were also awesome.”- Amanda
“Very professional and quick to get the job done. The only company I will call for any problems when they arise. Can't compliment them enough.”- Mary B.
“I have used Young plumbing for years and they have done a very good job.I like that they are very good at what they do.”- Paul Hagan
“Shane was great as well! I am usually doubtful about reviews but I highly recommend Young Plumbing. Give them a call and request Tom and Shane. You won't regret it!”- Julian
“Eric and Shane were professional, helpful, insightful, and fast! I would recommend the company based off of their great friendly customer service. Thank you both!”- Wards
If you turn on the hot water tap and no hot water comes out, then you probably have a problem with your water heater. However, things are rarely that simple or straightforward in life, and plumbing issues are no exception. There could be other signs that your water heater is broken, defective, or inefficient and needs to be replaced.
Signs your water heater needs repairs include:
- The unit is at least 10 years old. Most models are only factory-rated to last a decade with proper maintenance.
- The hot water in your home is yellow or rusty. A defective, corroding tank can contaminate the water with sediments that cause discoloration.
- You hear strange noises when you turn on the hot water tap. Your water heater should ideally be running quietly. An unusual noise coming from your water heater indicates a part is loose or broken.
- You see moisture or leaks around the storage tank. No water heater is designed to leak or get damp with condensation. If you notice water, then you’ve noticed a problem that needs to be fixed.
- You quickly run out of hot water.Your water heater should be able to supply your home with more than enough hot water. If you're ever stuck with a suddenly cold shower, odds are your water heater is to blame.
The sooner you call a professional to attend to your hot water heater repairs, the more time and money you save. At the first sign of a water heater problem, get in touch with Young Plumbing.
Our locally owned plumbing company in Valparaiso has been providing reliable water heater repair services throughout Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland for more than three decades. You can rely on us to provide you with an accurate diagnosis of your water heater problem, efficient solutions, and upfront pricing.
- We Have a Fully Stocked Fleet to Service You Faster
- 30 Years of Experience We Put Into Use Every Day
- We Have a 2-Year Guarantee on Parts and Labor
- We Always Do the Job Right for a Fair Price
- We Are Bonded and Insured for Your Protection
- Plumbing Emergencies Are Unexpected. Contact us 24/7